Competition! Track Spark offer free goody bag when you enter to win Pioneer gear
News: 19th November 2015 by Louise Dodgson under Recording & Production
This month sees the launch of a unique service from a new company called Track Spark. They’ll be providing a monthly digital goody bag containing high quality live recorded music loops & programmed loops, plug-ins, sound banks, tutorials and more on a subscription basis. They aim to give exposure to companies and individuals making amazing products and content with the service.
To promote the launch they’re giving everyone that enters their Pioneer sponsored prize draw a free goody bag containing:
• Valve Filter VF-1: a multimode resonant filter plug-in with vintage valve emulation from the superb AudioThing
• 88 drum loops
• A ‘Do’s & Don’ts of Mastering’ tutorial by Ian Shepherd Mastering engineer and founder of Dynamic Range Day
• A tutorial on mixing drums from Track Spark’s Rich Lewis
Pioneer are sponsoring the prize draw with the following prizes:
• Pioneer’s RM-07 studio monitors worth £550
• 3 chances to win a pair of Pioneer HRM-7 headphones worth £150 each
• 5 chances to win a year’s free subscription to Track Spark
Enter the prize draw by the end of Friday 20th November via the link below and you'll get your free goody bag!
track spark competition, digital live recorded programmed loops, unsigned bands artists producers music makers, emerging bands artists producers music makers