The Playground also on hunt for talented designers!
News: 22nd February 2011 by Louise Dodgson under Creative & Branding, Live
Another day and another competition from The Playground who are looking for a talented new designer to provide some exciting artwork for their next KOKO event on the 23rd July with YUKSEK// BRODINSKI// THE KRAYS// UFFIE// HUORATRON// JAMES YUILL// SEXY SUSHI// IS TROPICAL. Read on to find out more...
Rated as the top event in London in November 2010 by the Guardian, THE PLAYGROUND continues to expand and retain its reputation as a leading event in cutting edge music, fashion and art playing host to a long list of great acts including:
GARY NUMAN// SEBASTIAN// BREAKBOT// KAVINSKY// YUKSEK// BRODINSKI// ALEX METRIC// THE JOY FORMIDABLE// WHITE LIES// AUTOKRATZ// TEENAGERSINTOKYO// MASON// IS TROPICAL// O.CHILDREN// CRYSTAL FIGHTERS// BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB// MAN LIKE ME// FENECH SOLER// HADOUKEN// TOTALLY ENORMOUS EXTINCT DINOSAURS
And many more…
THE PLAYGROUND are providing an opportunity for young creatives to demonstrate and showcase their talents by designing the poster for our next KOKO event on the 23rd July to become one of the new designers for THE PLAYGROUND and receive cash prizes.
- The Winning design will be used for our next billboard at KOKO, Full and half page adverts placed in various high profile magazines along with 20,000 flyers and A0 posters spread across London.
- One designer will get the opportunity to work alongside ourselves throughout 2011.
- Cash prize for the Winner will be £200.00 and runner up will be £150.00
If you believe you have what it takes send an email to [email protected] saying “THE PLAYGROUND DESIGN” in the subject line for more information.
- Upload your design onto THE PLAYGROUND community and Facebook group (see links below) where the general public will have the opportunity to vote on their favourite designs.
- The design with the most votes will be the winner
- Deadline for Submissions: End of February
the playground, unsigned bands, unsigned artists, battle of the bands, music design, koko